DJP.IT

The Real "deejay Parade Estate 2004"

Mexxus

Hello people,

First of all, sorry for talking in English. I'm Dutch (Netherlands), and my Italian is not very best ;). In my holiday periods, I always go to Italy to the 'Lago di Garda'. I found this website by Google, and I really need to ask you guys something!! :cool:

I always buy the 'Deejay Parade' CD when I'm in Italy for holiday, but this year I cant go abroad, so I can't buy it :(. But hey, I can buy it on Internet :D.

I allready have heard the Deejay Parade estate 2004, a downloaded version, to listen if it's a good CD. And damn it is! I want to buy it!!

Nou, i have this version by a download .mp3:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Now, i want to buy the CD on Internet, so I've tried Amazon.com, Bol.com and a few other website's, but i only get an other 2004 version in stead of the one I have on mp3 :cry:. The only one I get is this one:

http://www.tizioandcaio.com/public/forum/v...pic.php?t=21879

http://www.self.it/eng/details.php?nb=8019991004890

And guess what, that one is totaly differend from the one I have on mp3! It even has an other tracklist!

Now I really want to know, whats the 'real' Deejay Parade estate 2004? They are both called so, but they are really not the same! Are there 2 versions or what? If yes, do you guys know where I can buy my mp3 version (the one with the dark cover) on the Internet? I really want that CD.. it's just great!

I hope you guys can help me find the right one...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geppo

I hope you could appreciate 'Deep Dish - FlashDance', coz it is 'Number One' In Italy (and in all the world too :ok: ).

Kind Regards,

Geppo

Thanx man, you totaly rock! :ok:

So it's the blue one... Now, can someone tell me why there's an other 'Deejay Parade 2004' with an other tracklist also? (The one I downloaded on mp3) Are there more 2004 versions or something?

Wow, €18.97! :eek: Damn, I've seen the same CD on other website's for over €30.-!! If they can send it to Holland, then I'm gonne buy it there!!

-- edit --

Hmm.. why do they only got the CD1 tracklist on that website? Is'nt is a double CD this year?..

Guest Geppo

It is my curiosity: which are your favourite groups / songs?

Do you know Air and Daft Punk? (they are both French)

There are two Deejay Parade cause the first was published on January (and it contains the hits of the previous year, i.e. 2003), while the most recent compilation is 'Summer Deejay Parade', and it has the current songs!

Hi,

welcome to the forum. I'm off-topic but I want say that if you want the forum in English you must click on Opzioni then Skin e Linguaggi and select the language.

Mauro

Jep, I know, and I've allready did that :-). We also have InvisionPower Boards here in Holland :lol:. But thanks anyway...

Hi,

welcome to the forum. I'm off-topic but I want say that if you want the forum in English you must click on Opzioni then Skin e Linguaggi and select the language.

Mauro

Jep, I know, and I've allready did that :-). We also have InvisionPower Boards here in Holland :lol:. But thanks anyway...

OK! :ok:

It is my curiosity: which are your favourite groups / songs?

Do you know Air and Daft Punk? (they are both French)

There are two Deejay Parade cause the first was published on January (and it contains the hits of the previous year, i.e. 2003), while the most recent compilation is 'Summer Deejay Parade', and it has the current songs!

Hmm.. "Air and Daft Punk", nope, never heard of them. But hey, I dont know the most of the groups on Deejay Parade, but they are all great! I think it is because we dont have that kind of music here in Holland. Oh yea, sometimes when a track is nr.1 in Italy (in summer), it become's a hit in Holland also, after a while, but those are a few, and then they become damn commercial.

I like Gabry Ponte, Presiozo, DJ Ross, Gigi and more. The one that totaly freaked me out last summer was "DJ Lasha - Giulia", damn that song is totaly awsome!

This time again, I dont even know the tracks on the Deejay Parade CD, but I'm gonne buy it, coz i know it rocks again, just like last year, and the year before, and the year before... :D

Ooohh!! I've found out something!!

"Estate" means 'Summer'!!! Oh damn, I always thought that 'estate' means something like 'edition'.. 'Deejay Parade edition 2004'.. haha

Now I know why there are more 2004 editions! The "Deejay Parade estate 2004" is summer edition!!

Hehe, cool, I know a new Italian word... Gonna put it on my wordlist, just after 'Ciao', 'buon giorno' and 'Grazie' :D.

Hmm.. why do they only got the CD1 tracklist on that website? Is'nt is a double CD this year?..

Go to:

http://www.self.it/eng/details.php?nb=8019991004890

there are two cds and they cost only 18,60 :ok:

Jep, I found that one allready :-). Only 18,60.. nice :D.

Sure that that's the right one? The real summer 2004 edition? Than I'm gonne buy it...

Guest Geppo
The "Deejay Parade estate 2004" is summer edition!!

Yes, Summer = Estate :ok:

In Deejay Parade Estate 2004 you'll find this song

Deep Dish - FlashDance

And this song will charm you! :mm: :mm: :mm:

Guest Geppo
Sure that that's the right one? The real summer 2004 edition? Than I'm gonne buy it...

Yes, It's the right one!

And it contains a great Dutch artist, a dance producer of your country (Holland): Armand Van Helden :ok:

He is one of my favourite djs! :ok:

Dammit, the shipping costs €8.50 also.. hmm.. that will make €27.10 together...

I'm still gonna buy it!!! :D

A little weird.. Why they call it 'shipping costs' while they don't even need to 'ship' it to get it to Holland :lol:.