DJP.IT

Incidente Ad Airbase

"Motorcycle accident!

Its bound to happen eventually some say, and I would have to agree. Today, a few hours ago I crashed my motorcycle on the highway. My backwheel slipped on the wet tarmac and off I went. I’m feeling okay, I hurt my knee and my left arm, but not serious enough to go see a doctor, mostly bruises that will go away. Right now its mostly adrenaline pumping that reminds me the most of what happened. The bike then? Well, I had to get home on the bus, which means that it took quite a hit. I walked the motorcycle to the garage at my work and placed it there. The gear shifter, the footrest, the mirrors and some plastic details broke and the fork and grip is a bit twisted. So i’ll have to take it to a motorcycle doctor next week to have it fixed.

Anyhow, I’m all okay, so dont worry. Mostly pissed off about the damage on the bike (I just bought it). Now I’m off to a party. Later guys."

Airbase circa 10 giorni fà ha subito un incidente ... x fortuna è un buone condizioni ... ma molto inc******* x la sua moto... :porca: