DJP.IT

Ralphi Rosario - I want you

Hallo All, do you know this song? I have a tape from '87 with a special edition of the song that can't find on YOU TUBE, it should part of a 12" with a mix of various house tracks as DOCTORING THE HOUSE, BEAT THIS, ecc. 

Do you know this edition of this song from Ralphi Rosario? If needed I can send out a sample.

Thanks

Max

• 3 weeks later...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wgghOjRIDosW6crmkXsYyuq4Sa3Sg6z1/view?usp=sharing

Hallo, here it is, the track Ralphi Rosario starts after Beat DIS, but the version is almost different from that you can find on You Tube, I think there is another track below in sync.

do you recognize what track is? after Ralphi Rosario, a BEAT DIS again, then again DOCTORING THE HOUSE, then again BEAT DIS, then again Ralphi Rosario still with a second track below.

My question is: is this a special version of Ralphi Rosario OR it's the combination of two tracks in sync?

Thank you for listening!

Regards

Takin' apart the known tracks i'm honestly having an hard time recognizing a fourth one.. I mean there is of course some more  but not sure if actually is a real track or just samples/loops added here and there as it used to do..

Would be interesting to find out where it comes from..