Chab - You And Me

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nuova?!? :eek::eek::eek:

ma gira da tanto tempooooooooooooo...

eppoi non è che sia un granchè...dall'album doveva estrarre My memory oppure 1987, quelle son produzioni con gli attributi...

eppoi scusate, Closer to me sarebbe commerciale? :eek::eek::wall::wall:

eppoi scusate, Closer to me sarebbe commerciale? :eek::eek::wall::wall:

tu hai un concetto molto strano di commerciale....non so cosa intendi tu con quella parola (che io francamente eviterei di usare,ma visto che la usano tutti....)

closer to me è decisamente piu commerciale,ha suoni piu "radiofonici"....è un pezzo che se trasmetti su radiodj non c'è niente di strano,a differenza di questo

closer to me è decisamente piu commerciale,ha suoni piu "radiofonici"....è un pezzo che se trasmetti su radiodj non c'è niente di strano,a differenza di questo

ha suoni radiofonici :eek::eek:

radiodj :eek::eek:

ma che hai fumato? :ka::ka:

ma l'hai ascoltata, intendo seriamente...

che poi si è fatta avanti di forza è un'altra questione, ma da qui a considerarla alla strenua delle schifezze comemrciali lla Tomy Vee ci passa :???:

non è che come pensi te,tutto quello che è radiofonico sia una cacca a priori,è qui che sbagli tu :eek:

ah certo... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ma cosa ha di "commerciale" Closer to me non so!?! :ka::ka:

ora è suonata da cani e porci e ti diventa commerciale... :quipy::quipy:

ah certo... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ma cosa ha di "commerciale" Closer to me non so!?! :ka::ka:

ora è suonata da cani e porci e ti diventa commerciale... :quipy::quipy:

guarda......il concetto che hai tu di "COMMERCIALE" è a dir poco utopico...secondo te è commerciale ciò che viene fatto per soldi e guadagno economico?allora tutta la musica è "COMMERCIALE",altrimenti le case discografiche e artisti non starebbero a svenarsi per fare andare in galera chi scarica gratis da internet

il vero concetto di "COMMERCIALE" è ---- ciò che viene suonato dalle radio e diventa "fenomeno di massa"--- chab ha subito questo processo quindi diventa di diritto "commerciale"...o meglio si è "commercializzato"

la storia dei "SUONI NON COMMERCIALI" non venirla a raccontare a me perchè a casa mia i suoni commerciali e non commerciali non esistono

il vero concetto di "COMMERCIALE" è ---- ciò che viene suonato dalle radio e diventa "fenomeno di massa"--- chab ha subito questo processo quindi diventa di diritto "commerciale"...o meglio si è "commercializzato"

la storia dei "SUONI NON COMMERCIALI" non venirla a raccontare a me perchè a casa mia i suoni commerciali e non commerciali non esistono

beh fino a 5 secondi fa pensavo che tutti identificano con questa parola le produzioni nate ESCLUSIVAMENTE per radio e produzioni varie :quipy:

commerciale è Molella, Prezioso, gli House Keepers e compagnia bella...fan produzioni nate per questo!

Moogwai aveva molte velleità, ma quella di essere suonata da Radio Deejay proprio no sinceramente, a differenza di tanti altri! :ka::ka:

che poi è andata avanti non può far alto che piacermi,

e il pezzo mi piace ancora con i nuovi remix del grande Digweed :-)

eppoi secondo il tuo ragionamento anche, che ne so, Geth Noch è commerciale?

quindi Sven Vaeth suonava commerciale l'anno scorso :ka:

semplicemente si confonde un pezzo creato appositamente per il cosiddeto mainstream, per la massa, e un pezzo che invece si fa strada e vende, ma nasce per il mondo underground (vedi la sopra citata Geth Noch)!

è questo è il punto, quindi nessuna storia di sonorità e roba varia (quella è filosofia musicale)!

8 frasi ripetute all'infinito...

una fantasia decisamente "commerciale"..

:D:diav:

Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood?

:festa:

Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood? Come closer to me, you're all that I need, it's easy to see, cuz I feel your touch! All above, calling the, with you tonight, it's so understood?

:festa:

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

:mm: :festa::music::D

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEE

:mm: :festa::music::D

cioè 4 parole e le sbagli pure :hehe:

Cos'ho sbagliato, l'intonazione??

:D:D

beh sapientino :hehe:,

ascoltala un'altra volta...e senti bene :D

che il vocal recita:

Call on me...

Call me... (senza l'ON :contratto:)

eppoi dopo un paio di giri c'è anche la frase in fade "I'm a slave for dance" :contratto: